[Bug] Flung From the Cyclops Across the World Along Side it? [Ver 59963]

DominaKiaraDominaKiara Ann Arbor, MI Join Date: 2018-04-02 Member: 239740Members
Subnautica Version - 59963

Description - So I just got my Cyclops and I've put a couple grow beds in the area just behind the captain's room. I couldn't seem to just walk over them, thought I might have gotten stuck in the geometry since they're 2 close together items in a small space, so I jumped. I was then flung out of my Cyclops from the Safe Shallows all the way across the map. The Cyclops was in front of me a ways and flying with me. It was terrifying. I had never been in that area and the computer lady told me,
"...Are you certain whatever you're doing is worth it?"
I swam to my Cyclops, but the Cyclops didn't land. It was floating there. Just out of reach.
Then I got eaten by a ghost leviathan. At the surface.
It was not a good day.

Reproduction steps - I was able to reproduce it once, sort of. I tried to record it but my recording programs (manycam and OBS) didn't seem to work. I did the jumping thing near the grow beds and exactly when I touched the bed on the decent of my jump, I jumped again. I noticed that when I did this on land, I would sometimes be thrown back a ways and fall (ow), but this time I was flung across the map within my ship. The momentum caused falling damage and I died, so I don't know where I would have landed this time @_@

Pictures or Video:

dhxjlye.jpg
r1lXJox.jpg
qWOsr6C.jpg