I fell under the world...

Sir_AflackSir_Aflack Join Date: 2017-04-02 Member: 229379Members
Hello, while playing subnautica today I set the speed to 10 while using my exosuit, (I had to go somewhere fast because I had to leave in about an hour). After a few seconds at speed 10 I fell through the world. After hitting like 3k meters or so down, (I was kinda screaming at my brother to come look more than paying attention), I came out of the bottom and hooked on to it with my grappling arm, (it's completely flat with black water below). I have a pic but have no clue how to put it here I'll put it on my steam, (Sir Aflack) under screenshots. well obviously my prawn health was ticking down so I exited and turned on the oxygen cheat, (I don't want to drown while something cool is happening do I?) then I put the speed back to ten and drove straight down with my seaglide. After I hit about 8k? meters definitely past 7 not sure how far past though, could've even been 10k for all I know. I fell down from the sky and plunged down into the water in the safe shallows biome... I wasn't even in the safe shallows when I fell through the world I was in a blood kelp zone before, and here I was 50m away from lifepod 5. I swear I'm not lying. Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments