Island swallowed Sea Moth whole

zdszds Advanced userFinland Join Date: 2017-08-08 Member: 232317Members Posts: 52 Advanced user
The floating island swallowed my Sea Moth.

I parked it on a shore like a rowboat, ie. approached the beach at moderate speed and got the vehicle solidly on the sand, only slightly in water.

When I came back to it, the vehicle had sunk inside the 3D model of the island. I can still see it on the HUD and the headlights were lighting the island from underground, but I could not reach the vehicle itself. Bugger, it was a fully modded bastard.

Comments

• Sky_The_FoxSky_The_Fox Advanced user Join Date: 2017-09-15 Member: 233065Members Posts: 24 Advanced user
    Try freecaming away from the island and then comeback
    The island should be reloading by then, Then get in the seamoth and drive away
    Hi I exist
  • zdszds Advanced user Finland Join Date: 2017-08-08 Member: 232317Members Posts: 52 Advanced user
  • zdszds Advanced user Finland Join Date: 2017-08-08 Member: 232317Members Posts: 52 Advanced user
    I'm running experimental version (because of VR), build 56208.
    Try freecaming away from the island and then comeback
    The island should be reloading by then, Then get in the seamoth and drive away

The Sea Moth has been there now for something like ten gameplay hours and it's still sitting inside the island, headlights bathing the trees. I've been everywhere, docked to bases etc and no change in the situation.
  • Reaper_Peeper101Reaper_Peeper101 Fully active user wont tell Join Date: 2019-04-13 Member: 252304Members Posts: 14 Fully active user
    Hey everybody, my name's Reaper_Peeper101 and I have been playing Subnautica for a long time and I know how to get you started in the game! I also know the where-bouts of the Reaper Leviathans so you don't lose your Seamoth! I can also help you locate much needed fragments, reach out to me if you have any questions!
  • Mattooo42Mattooo42 Freshly registered user Join Date: 2019-05-01 Member: 252657Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Enter "entreset" into the console