blue prints

ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
Why is it that when I find 1 or 2 pieces of a blue print decide I want to take a break, go eat play another game etc., and I come back the parts of the blue print I have are gone and I have to start over. Is that a glitch? Does that happen to others? I do save the game when I leave.

Comments

• garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    edited August 2017
    In the past, I've seen bug reports saying something similar. I thought they were all resolved. But I started a new game over the weekend. I could have sworn I had found a couple of pieces before saving. But then when I went to play again they were missing. So, maybe this hasn't been fixed after all. I'll try to pay better attention the next time I play so I can make sure I'm not just mis-remembering what I found.

Are you playing stable or experimental? (What is the number in the top right that looks like 52200 or something?)
  • LulzesLulzes Join Date: 2017-07-25 Member: 232050Members
    This is definitely on the Trello somewhere, it's a known issue but as it's not game-breaking it's probably on the back burner. I have also reported instances where you collect the right number of frgaments, but you don't get the notification. Hopefully this will be fixed before the 16th.

Is this the one?
  • garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    Lulzes wrote: »
    This is definitely on the Trello somewhere, it's a known issue but as it's not game-breaking it's probably on the back burner. I have also reported instances where you collect the right number of frgaments, but you don't get the notification. Hopefully this will be fixed before the 16th.

Is this the one?

Yes. That's exactly the one I remember seeing. I like that one because the web link has the name of a player, @baronvonsatan. :)

Reading the Trello, does it sound like they think they fixed that one already though?
  • ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
    Well this is the first time I've seen it. It started after this last patch. Maybe the patch pushed it out in the open again.
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    I just noticed this since starting Experimental in the last week or so. I have a feeling it has something to do with them pushing updates so quickly. Like every time they push a new build, it resets some things.