Cyclops lighting and cameras..

MuovipulloMuovipullo Join Date: 2017-03-24 Member: 229158Members
Cyclops definitely need better cameras. I mean camera lighting. When you navigate to lava place, there is some pitch black places where those lights doesn't really effect. The existing lights illuminate about 1-3 meter distance. Also cyclops main lights are junk. They do not illuminate forward, instead they illuminate cockpit very well.. New Camera lightining and maybe even little zooming possibility should been avaible via Cyclops Camera Upgrade Module :)

Comments

• jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    Yes. The lighting system for the cyclops should be polished a bit and the cameras can be polished a bit.
  • CoranthCoranth Join Date: 2015-06-02 Member: 205160Members
    edited June 2017
    Would be cool and kind of awesome if the Cameras had an actual record function; you 'record' something in-game and it's like, "oh, okay, a 30-second / 1-minute / however-long clip that I can play through the PDA, sort of just an in-game thing..." This is true.

But in reality...

When you quit Subnautica, you find on your Desktop a Video File, an actual real video file of what was recorded in-game!
  • DragoWhoovesDragoWhooves UK Join Date: 2017-05-30 Member: 230836Members
    the lighting on the cyclops does definitely need improving
  • justi18562justi18562 Join Date: 2017-02-28 Member: 228386Members
    Cameras should have a light on/off function so that it can be a type of spotlight so that when you get out of the cyclops whatever you were looking at is illuminated by the light from the cyclops camera
  • Amnesiac9Amnesiac9 United States Join Date: 2017-11-20 Member: 234048Members
    The lights need to penetrate deeper, and I also think the key should be changed for turning on/off the lights.

When you're driving the cyclops, right click enables/disables the lights. When you are in the camera, right click takes you out of the camera instead. Should switch this.