[Bug] Aurora's bleeders are mute [47104]

SenneraSennera Texas Join Date: 2015-07-07 Member: 206043Members
I was going to keep simple-ish stuff like this to F8's report feedback screen, but then I noticed that UW gets a feedback ticket pretty much every 30 seconds, and that bug reports coming through feedback tickets quickly get drowned out by hundreds of tickets relating to Stable's Seaglide animation bug.... So, I'm going to put bugs here unless they're already in the issue trackers or someone tells me to stop opening so many bug reports on the forums c.c;

Subnautica Version - 47104, also an issue in Stable 45367
Description - The bleeders located in the Aurora, so the ones in the cargo bay and its attached hallway and the ones in the reactor core room, make no noise at all. They're completely mute which makes them almost impossible to notice before they latch onto your arm. It does make going into the water creepier, but I imagine a lot of first time players would prefer an early warning before "OHGOD WHAT IS THAT THING?!?!" happens.

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Always good to report stuff that isn't obviously being broadcast from the rooftops as it will get drowned out in gibberish bug reports from the "average" user out there. :mask: