i think i finally know where the up dates are headed

hugothesilverdragonhugothesilverdragon canad Join Date: 2015-11-30 Member: 209620Members
lately its been quiet around here and not a hole lot has happening but from what i am seeing the next big up date may have something to to with engine noise the lost river base the emperor prison and maybe the ghost leviathan as i said just guessing also just getting off topic here for a second has any one noticed the memes every wheres

Comments

• Kyman201Kyman201 Washington State Join Date: 2016-01-23 Member: 211880Members
    Big updates come around once a month. This is actually pretty typical in terms of activity, I've noticed.
  • pie1055pie1055 Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224603Members
    But when the next update?
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited February 2017
    The PC update might perhaps.... be some time this week.
    It's rumored it may be either tomorrow or Thursday.
    But..., A VERY LARGE GRAIN OF SALT should be used with this rumor.

Nothing is true till we actually see it DL'n.
    B)
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly...
    According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly...

And I've never actually heard a Hummingbird..., Humm.

B)
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members

God, I hate this blatant lie more every time I hear it.

God, I hate this blatant lie more every time I hear it.

Especially since some versions of the quote specify that it only applies to fixed-wing aviation. But bumblebees flap their wings.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    edited February 2017
    Ugh

You can thank this one dude, and anyone that went along with that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_Magnan
    Tout d'abord poussé par ce qui se fait en aviation, j'ai appliqué aux insectes les lois de la résistance de l'air, et je suis arrivé avec M. Sainte-Laguë à cette conclusion que leur vol est impossible.

First prompted by what is done in aviation, I applied the laws of air resistance to insects, and I arrived, with Mr. Sainte-Laguë, at this conclusion that their flight is impossible.

A more accurate observation would have been that using current methods, he could not explain how the bumblebee could fly, which I'm sure is what he meant.
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    A more accurate observation would have been that using current methods, he could not explain how the bumblebee could fly, which I'm sure is what he meant.

So really a more accurate line would have been "By the laws of aviation of the 1930s they could not mathematically explain how a bumblebee flew. They figured it out though, since then"
  • zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
    edited February 2017
    coming back to this update:

I feel the most important game changes aren't ready or late for this update
    • Prison - exterior isn't really much and interior will come end of March
    • Rocket - somehow ready, but sadly, could be revealed only after Prison interior
    • Cyclops rework - seems by far not finished enough
    • Ghost Leviathan - probably still needs much work, or this will be the fastest creature implementation
    • Scanner Room rework - done

EDIT:
    That is if you don't count the endless bug fixes eating the devs time. Including getting the engine back stable again together with performance.
    Maybe this should get called the performance update.
    I'll tell ya exactly where the updates are heading...

They are heading to Tuesday the 28th of February.

B)
  • SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members
    DaveyNY wrote: »

B)

* Unless it gets delayed again
    DaveyNY wrote: »

B)

* Unless it gets delayed again

Heh...

I said the updates were heading toward the 28th...

I didn't say that I knew they would actually land there.

< chuckle >
    B)