Fish Efficiency: A Guide to Choosing What to Put in Aquariums (Now with egg-laying creatures!)

cy4ncy4n Advanced userThe Kingdom of Reginald Join Date: 2016-09-14 Member: 222316Members Posts: 25 Advanced user
DOWNLOAD LINK WORKS NOW ;)

Now, if you've gathered as much quartz as I have, you're always looking for ways to get rid of it and have to go find some more. So why not spend it on the most essential of all items: fish tanks!
These invaluable containers let you hold lots of fish to look at. And you can eat them too!

But I couldn't be satisfied with just any fish. No, I wanted the best fish! The kind that would restore the most hunger! The kind that would give the most energy in a Bioreactor! (Not that I would do such a thing, of course. It's just important to have the information.) The kind that would be the easiest to catch two of!

And so, I created a spreadsheet for determining which fish is best based on a variety of stats, including:
  • Food
  • H₂O
  • Energy (Not that I would chop up adorable little fish for use in a Bioreactor, of course)
  • Catchability
  • Rarity
  • Biome
  • And, finally, quotes from the game on the taste and nutritional value of the fish.

But that's not all! The Fish-Efficiency chart also includes the stats on a full selection of food or resource-producing plants, both above and below water, as well as an all new chart on other egg-laying creatures!
So what are you waiting for? Download today!

2c2x0HZ.png?1
Post edited by cy4n on
Calarand77subnauticambrianRalijTheLordEternalJamezorgCrewman87

Comments