odd bug

cincihalodudecincihalodude USA Join Date: 2017-01-28 Member: 227370Members
for some reason on my xbox 1 whenever i start i have resources like fish and minerals but if i leave that are and come back everything is gone except for plants and coral. plz fix!

Comments

• krissss25krissss25 Join Date: 2017-01-28 Member: 227382Members
    I just bought the game today and the same thing is happening to me, except I don't even start with the stuff. No fish at all, no quartz, no salt, not even any metal to salvage, the one thing that did pop up that has also disappeared is a door I never got to open. I cant even say what else is missing because I dont know whats supposed to be there.
  • Gricey04Gricey04 Solihull Join Date: 2017-01-21 Member: 227051Members
    I can be on for a while (approx 1-2 hours) then the fish and materials disappear, but not the plants? Weird bug to say the least. Developers, please fix this as the loading screens also take a long time and cause us to go through this over and over again. :/
  • cuddiTHEkiddcuddiTHEkidd Join Date: 2017-01-30 Member: 227441Members
    same exact thing is happening to me does it go away or u screwed maybe remove reinstall????
  • krissss25krissss25 Join Date: 2017-01-28 Member: 227382Members
    I had to save game, and then "quit", basically close the application from the xbox home screen. Then when I go back on and load my saved game, FISH! It is super annoying though especially when your in the groove.
  • ShotoutShotout Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224576Members
    edited January 2017
    XB1S S; I have set my xboxs for a cold start (advice from dev). That helps when restarting the save game doesn't work. Before I restart the save, I hold at the surface (left button or do a power surface,left stick foward), to respawn resources. Hope that helps. Splash over.