Real time based "events"

TwootsTwoots Sweden Join Date: 2017-01-09 Member: 226436Members
Wouldn't it be fun if SN had "events" based on the system clock?
Just some examples:
April fools: the peeper and reaper switch sizes, diets and habitats! Peeper leviathan!
Halloween: Reapers start to wander freely :worried:

Is this a good/fun idea?

Comments

• subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    Twoots wrote: »
    Peeper leviathan!

Peeper what now?
    3e8xgg3hs3wk.jpg

gnqhgcznsz24.png
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    I knew peepers would take over the world one day.
    Also April fools. Have reapers spawn out of the water. If they haven't fixed them. They should still fly! FLYING REAPERS!
  • almisamialmisami Join Date: 2017-01-22 Member: 227094Members
    Christmas: Peepers have their eye texture switched to Red/Green, bonus oints if they alter between them. ''Welcome Aboard Captain'' line replaced with ''Happy holidays, captain!''
    April Fools: Peepers explode like crashfish, except with confetti and a kazoo jingle.
    Halloween: Sun never rises/Permanent eclipse. ''Welcome Aboard Captain'' line replaced with ''Congratulations on not dying'' line from the PDA.
    Valentines' day: Peeper eye replaced with a giant heart. Peeper follows player around.

I have an unhealthy peeper addiction.

• RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    almisami wrote: »

I have an unhealthy peeper addiction.

I could tell... lol
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    4th of July ou get a message from the PDA
    "Warning the fire aboard the aurora has breached the powered metals storage compartments (there used to make firework colours), containment breach detected, all powered metals have reacted with the fire and is causing a chain reaction throughout the ship"

Then the fires around the aurora would drastically change colour until the event ends.