Dear Voters

ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
Don't vote EPCA.

They're meek milk sops who respoded to the threat of the Shoal with radio silence.

There is no use to be peaceful if you are useless in battle.

There must be a balance ti be kept.

The EPCA are meek, thus more likely to be taken advantage of.

The Shoal is stern, but are completely unreasonable.

The balance of nature. The balance between order and chaos. The Devorandum Confederacy.

Comments

• SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    Not sure why people are still voting for the EPCA, they already won the Grand Reef, they've stayed completely silent for almost the entire time, and have done nothing to stop war.

They're winning by just not directly killing anything. Which is good and all, but not for solving war problems.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    The EPCA and GCSC are victims at the hands of the NVP .

For too long the NVP has killed any reefback traveling through the dunes and because of this the area I see left barren and desolate. Resently the NVP tried to purge a large population of biters but at the sacrifice of many reapers new land will be available for all species. JOIN GCSC FOR UNITY OF THE SHOAL.

(Suck it NVP we solved the overpopulation problem and defeated your attempt at another bloody conflict)
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members

For too long the NVP has killed any reefback traveling through the dunes and because of this the area I see left barren and desolate. Resently the NVP tried to purge a large population of biters but at the sacrifice of many reapers new land will be available for all species. JOIN GCSC FOR UNITY OF THE SHOAL.

(Suck it NVP we solved the overpopulation problem and defeated your attempt at another bloody conflict)

Really? How was this solved?
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    He must be referring to the intentional radiation leakage, which is going to kill the leviathans but not everyone else. Despite the fact it's easier to kill everyone else than a single leviathan this way.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members

Really? How was this solved?

Same way you would of solved it, only less deaths.
  • EvilSmooEvilSmoo Join Date: 2008-02-16 Member: 63662Members
    You people are all nuts, you know that, right?
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    EvilSmoo wrote: »

The best kind of nuts B)
  • Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    Im The Worst Type Of Nut. Honest.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members

Almonds are pretty good. ;)
    edited December 2016

More of a coconut myself

• EvilSmooEvilSmoo Join Date: 2008-02-16 Member: 63662Members

More of a coconut myself

There you are, all standing in a row.