Join the National Violence Party Today!

ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
We need your help.

In this election currently, the EPCA is winning by a margin.

If the EPCA win, they will allow the wreckage of the Aurora to remain

They will allow the scrap that flows inside the Safe Shallows to remain.

They will allow Scuba Steve to stay in the ecosystem, disrupting the peace and destabilizing the equilibrium.

They will not run this sea like an ecosystem

They will run it like an empire.

If you value nature in its finest, if you value your ecosystem and communities, if you value equilibrium, if you value dignity, please, cast your vote for the National Violence Party, represented by Bonecruncher the Reaper Leviathan.

http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/146099/grand-reef-gubernatorial-election/p1

Comments

• subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    What is the national violence party's standpoint on the relationship with reapers and clipping terrain?
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    What is the national violence party's standpoint on the relationship with reapers and clipping terrain?

We appreciate the concern.

The NVP's standpoint is that no other fish should be allowed to clip terrain, so why would we? Any Reaper that intentionally clips is a shame to our kind.
  • Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    I Am Trying To Create The Anti Fish Clipping Systems. I'm Not Voting. And My Base Is Being Surrounded By Sand Sharks. And I'm Waiting. Waiting For My Drills To Get Enough Things For Turrets.
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    I Am Trying To Create The Anti Fish Clipping Systems. I'm Not Voting. And My Base Is Being Surrounded By Sand Sharks. And I'm Waiting. Waiting For My Drills To Get Enough Things For Turrets.

Vote! How can you show your support for the monumental Grand Reef election otherwise?

*eyes glaze over*
    I personally recommend the SAHP for the party that will fulfill your innermost desires...
    *eyes return to normal*

As I was saying, it's perfectly fine to support any part-
    The above comment in no way reflects the values of this user. The SAHP is a wonderful party that everyone should join.