the p.r.a.w.n suite still sinking in to ground

hugothesilverdragonhugothesilverdragon canad Join Date: 2015-11-30 Member: 209620Members
so i open subnautica and i am excited about the exo suite up date and i go around a bit all of the sudden the p.r.a.w.n suite falls through the ground as i barley escape in time to stop my self fum falling in to the deadly purgatory that is under the map so ya pliz fix the update its self was a patch so patch the patch

Comments

• indigochild16indigochild16 Join Date: 2016-09-13 Member: 222303Members
    edited September 2016
    :/:s Same thing happens to me ALL of the time. I can't even use the P.R.A.W.N. suit for less than 5 minutes before it finds some way to sink into the ground, and even my jump jets can't recover me the majority of the time because it just sinks so darn fast! What is the point of having a ground based vehicle that can't even stay on the ground??
  • hugothesilverdragonhugothesilverdragon canad Join Date: 2015-11-30 Member: 209620Members
  • TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
    I've had it happen about four times now, though once was due to a Reaper Leviathan attack dragging it below the ground. :o Fortunately I "got around it" by reloading the save file (go GameReset code!) but of course that resets any progress you've made recently. So far I've been able to avoid it falling through the ground by parking it on a Foundation at my base, or on a solid object (anything that's not sand) when exploring. I think it being stationary on an object will prevent it from becoming useless. It's not ideal, but it helps to keep from having to lose progress at least.
  • AceDynamoAceDynamo Canada Join Date: 2016-03-02 Member: 213737Members
    edited September 2016
    I find it get's stuck on things like acid mushrooms, resource samples, outcrops, grass, even a 2 cm shelf will block it.
  • hugothesilverdragonhugothesilverdragon canad Join Date: 2015-11-30 Member: 209620Members
    but mine fell thought the ground because i was walking