VR Main Menu No Response (XBOX 360 Controller)

bboydastyckbboydastyck Orange County Join Date: 2016-06-29 Member: 219308Members
Hello everyone,

I am having issues getting this game to start, I have using my 360 controller and had no response trying all buttons while looking at the New Game selection. I have also tried mouse and keyboard and I get no response from that either (if there is supposed to be). Anyone have similar issues? I really want to get this to work im so excited for this in VR.

Comments

• BradM73BradM73 Ohio Join Date: 2015-03-17 Member: 202270Members
    edited July 2016
    I have the same issue when trying the Experimental Build, but it works fine on the Public build.

The problem on the Public build I have is that I can't select the Seamoth when I try to build it from the mobile vehicle thingy.

I know of no fixes for either.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    When you're wearing a Oculus Rift, the Controller will work in the main menu. If you're not running one, the controller will only work in Experimental currently.
    BradM73 wrote: »
    I have the same issue when trying the Experimental Build, but it works fine on the Public build.

The problem on the Public build I have is that I can't select the Seamoth when I try to build it from the mobile vehicle thingy.

I know of no fixes for either.

We're aware of these bugs and are working on them now.