Subnautica's Other Story (You know, the datalogs one)

AstromancerAstromancer Texas Join Date: 2016-05-13 Member: 216713Members
(Edit: Revised this forum post)

Subnautica's main story will revolve around the Sea Emperor, we know that.
But what about it's other story, in the data logs?
It contains alot of information about the other survivors of the Aurora and the Degasi crashes.
These "Agents" are hunting down the survivors, but for some reason they can't track one, that is presumably the player.
Another survivor ended up being surrounded by Bone Sharks, while another's life pod landed in some form of cave. The Sunbeam received the Aurora's distress call as she fell to the water. They said they were not prepared for a rescue mission but would get help.
But if whatever caused the Aurora and Degasi to crash, surely it can do so again.

Comments

• blurbrerrrblurbrerrr Join Date: 2015-10-03 Member: 208281Members
    i think the creatures are bonesharks because the description matches them very well
  • DefectiveDelfinDefectiveDelfin Planet earth Join Date: 2015-07-19 Member: 206262Members
    The creatures surrounding the survivors lifepod were Bone Sharks.Also,this isn't Subnautica's story and I have no idea why you decided to put a spoiler tag there.

This is easily accessible knowledge and this isn't the story.The story would be
    The Sea Emperor being imprisoned,Warpers being genetically modified by the Precrsors to be the agents and the Degasi crews fate.
    not chances of you getting rescued are slim.
  • AstromancerAstromancer Texas Join Date: 2016-05-13 Member: 216713Members
    edited June 2016
    I revised the forum post to be a bit better :P