Scariest enemy?

2»

Comments

• scubamattscubamatt Georgia, USA Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217295Members
    edited June 2016
    Ralij wrote: »
    Sand sharks would be more menacing if the way they waddle through the water wasn't so dang cute, lol.

This. My wife asked me 'Why is that fish so happy? Oh, look he dances!' The only one who looks happier than the Sandshark is the Crash.
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    edited June 2016
    I voted for the Reaper Lev. , purely for the whole ''experience'' you get from a specific creature you encounter for the first time.

The Reaper Leviathan scares the crap out you even before you see it for the first time, you hear it in the distance at first and tell yourself WHAA DAA FAAA is this thing i hear roaring in the distance .... then you get a bit closer, very slowly at first of course, then you hear that roar again, much louder :smiley:

Then bam you see it circling in the distance. You observe it a few seconds then decide to take a closer look, advancing towwards it VERY SLOWLY :smiley:

Thats when ''it'' notices you and decides to swim towards you at full speed and you (of course) freak the F*** out and try to run away but HOLY SURPRISE BATMAN! that thing swims faster than your seamoth :smiley:

It grabs you from behind (without lube, of course), making sure to turn your seamoth around so you can admire his face in all its amazing glory'ness while it tears your seamoth in pieces and leaves you butthurt naked in the midnight sea :scream: You can do nothing else but cry your life while seeing the fuc.ker swim back towards you for the killing blow .... *picked up reclaimed water*

Welcome Aboard Captain, all systems online :smiley:

Now that you've got time to kill, how bout sipping on that reclaimed water ... hope you activated that taste neutralization function on yer swimsuit beforehand :wink:
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    I've narrowly escaped that situation by abandoning the seamoth when the reaper grabs it, and swimming like mad for the surface.