Machine update beds

That_Gaming_Guy1That_Gaming_Guy1 A Strange Water Planet Join Date: 2016-04-30 Member: 216198Members
Howdy! right before the machine update came out i was rummaging through the trello and i came across a card that said beds and shelves would be in the machine update. it even said that they were fully completed yet the machine update is here and beds and shelves are nowhere to be found! Can you please add them in through a small update? i set up a room for them and everything but they aren't here.

Comments

• ShuryCZShuryCZ Czech Republic Join Date: 2015-07-07 Member: 206047Members
    Can you please add them in through a small update?

If those items are not there, it has a reason. I doubt they will be added based on one request from one person... Sorry, gotta wait :(
  • MrCrankyMrCranky Brasil Join Date: 2015-04-07 Member: 203082Members
    No, it's not "fully completed".

Trello cards are color coded (a colored bar) according to what development area they refer to: Art, Engineering, Animation, etc. The beds and shelves card is an ART card (green bar), meaning the model is complete.

There's a lot more to it for something to be added as a craftable in game. The item needs entries in the UI menus, interactions with the scanner tool, builder tool, placement, colisions, etc.
  • That_Gaming_Guy1That_Gaming_Guy1 A Strange Water Planet Join Date: 2016-04-30 Member: 216198Members
    MrCranky wrote: »
    No, it's not "fully completed".

Trello cards are color coded (a colored bar) according to what development area they refer to: Art, Engineering, Animation, etc. The beds and shelves card is an ART card (green bar), meaning the model is complete.

There's a lot more to it for something to be added as a craftable in game. The item needs entries in the UI menus, interactions with the scanner tool, builder tool, placement, colisions, etc.

ohhhhh ok. welp.... time to delete half of my base....