SEAMOTH STUCK IN AURORA 30230 march'16

shadwoblade6662shadwoblade6662 Florida Join Date: 2016-03-29 Member: 215038Members
I died in Aurora whilst my Seamoth was beached on the bow of Aurora. when i swam back to grab it and now it won't move. its permanently beached on the aurora and I'm starting to get aggravated......

Comments

• RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    edited April 2016
    I died in Aurora whilst my Seamoth was beached on the bow of Aurora. when i swam back to grab it and now it won't move. its permanently beached on the aurora and I'm starting to get aggravated......

could you possibly take a picture of it ingame and show us, that could help us to see in which predicament your semoth is exactly. Usually, when the Seamoth is gone beyond repairs it breaks in several pieces. If yours isnt broken like that then it means theres hope to retrieve it maybe.

If its badly damaged have you tried to use your Welder tool on it to repair it?
    If it wont move at all its possible the Powercell is completely drained, have you tried to put another one in it? (its located on the back of the seamoth, under the propulsion engine)

If its stuck inside the terrain/hull of the aurora it might be a bit more complicated to pluck it out of there tho. In this case u can dig sand to clear ways around it. If its stuck/glitched inside of the hull im not sure how to get it out of there tho.
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    I think he means it's on the piece of deck that sticks into the water in the broken bow area.

I'd try building the replusion cannon if you can and see if it will blast the seamoth free. If not, it's probably easier to just build a new seamoth than waste much time with that one. Access the upgrade panel and salvage whatever you had in it, then just go make a new one - the materials are relatively easy to gather. You might be able to actually destroy it yourself with the knife if you don't want to see its beacon for the rest of your game.
  • shadwoblade6662shadwoblade6662 Florida Join Date: 2016-03-29 Member: 215038Members
    Rainstorm wrote: »

could you possibly take a picture of it ingame and show us, that could help us to see in which predicament your semoth is exactly. Usually, when the Seamoth is gone beyond repairs it breaks in several pieces. If yours isnt broken like that then it means theres hope to retrieve it maybe.

If its badly damaged have you tried to use your Welder tool on it to repair it?
    If it wont move at all its possible the Powercell is completely drained, have you tried to put another one in it? (its located on the back of the seamoth, under the propulsion engine)

If its stuck inside the terrain/hull of the aurora it might be a bit more complicated to pluck it out of there tho. In this case u can dig sand to clear ways around it. If its stuck/glitched inside of the hull im not sure how to get it out of there tho.

Im on a mac... i tried taking pictures via F11 but it wouldn't take... there isn't a command that takes pics is there? plus i tried the propulsion cannon and it doesn't work
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    Did you upgrade the propulsion cannon to the repulsion cannon? It might still not work, but worth a try.
  • shadwoblade6662shadwoblade6662 Florida Join Date: 2016-03-29 Member: 215038Members
    i can't find the modification station shards :/
  • EmTriEmTri Netherlands Join Date: 2018-03-04 Member: 238567Members
    Beached my Seamoth as well, also on the Aurora hull. Haven't got the mod station yet, so i can't upgrade the propulsion cannon yet. Sigh... Well, i just have to build a new Seamoth i guess. Maybe if i get the mod station i'll try to free it with the repulsion cannon.
  • EmTriEmTri Netherlands Join Date: 2018-03-04 Member: 238567Members
    Well, the repulsion cannon does not un-beach my Seamoth. It seems once you beach it you lose it.
  • CUECUE United States Join Date: 2018-03-16 Member: 239133Members
    edited March 2018
    Had the same issue last night with my Seamoth being beached on the bow of Aurora. After a few minutes going in and out of the Seamoth trying to get it off the bow... I was able to free it by using the Sea-glide. I simply used the Sea-glide and rammed the side of the Seamoth a couple of times and that worked for me.
  • ShadeweShadewe United States Join Date: 2018-03-16 Member: 239157Members
    This happen to me too, but now the Seamoth is located underground. Over time the Seamoth sank into the ground.
  • Catsfan45Catsfan45 Join Date: 2018-01-27 Member: 235894Members
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    You have a Seaglide, don't you? Unless you managed to get your Seamoth stuck in absolutely no water I guarantee you can ram the thing until it's not beached any more. It'll take some doing and you'll likely have to come at it from a bunch of angles, but I've done it. You can too. Once you get it back, don't beach it again. :p