The Trello Boards

RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
To all my fellow Subnauticans!

One thing that i notice alot is that very often players come in this Ideas and Suggestions board and post ideas they get about how to make this already awesome game even better based on their tastes. Thats something expected and wanted from everyone including the Devs of course but more often than not these ideas and/or suggestions are something already in development by the Devs teams

The reason i made this post is that i used to to that often as well (i even do it again now before thinking lol) Mostly because i didnt knew that there is a way to witness exactly what the Devs are working on and also plan to work on possibly in the future. The link below sends to a Stickied in the General Discussion forum that in my opinion should have its place as much if not more in this ''Ideas and Suggestions'' forum. Not everyone (me included) thinks to go visit them or forgets to go there and see if their ideas are there before making an actual post i realize that.

But mainly the reason for this is that most of the times im sure, peoples dont even know that the Trello Boards for subnautica even exists lol
So in order to inform some players of their existence and/or maybe reminds them to those that knew about it but forgets, here is the link to all these tools at our disposals that we often forget exists in the first place :)

Development Updates

The Checkins and Changes page is particularly interesting (at least to me) as it allows you to see exactly what changes have been done in any precise build update

Comments