New bug with Cyclops and Pod.

Marala_shadowMarala_shadow Hell Join Date: 2015-01-20 Member: 200945Members, Reinforced - Shadow
I found this while messing around with building options in the Sub. So I made a short video of it to help you guys actually see the problem. It seems only the ladder pushes the objects. Not sure if this works on creatures as well or the Aurora and such.

Comments

• X_Mathias_XX_Mathias_X Australia Join Date: 2016-03-06 Member: 213902Members
    i found the same bug, and turned the cyclops into a skyclops, an auger and a piece of modern art xD

some screenshots i took, that i hope convey exactly what happened:
    http://imgur.com/a/PSXYC

this bug works well if you look down while holding the "ladder". if you ever wanted to know what it looked like being in a washing machine, this is as close as you can get besides the real thing.
  • X_Mathias_XX_Mathias_X Australia Join Date: 2016-03-06 Member: 213902Members
    i should also mention this was in the early dev build 29485 of March 2016
  • Alex_INFERNOAlex_INFERNO Russia, Moscow Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214036Members
    edited March 2016
    New update place COMM device in LIFEPOD, but after reloading game COMM is disappear and sparks from broken panel don't flying around and no smoke. Looking like after reloading - game load old model of lifepod. And about that cover which smashed us at 3 hours of nirvana while descent... after reloading that panel lay near sparking wires like in previous version but not near our seat as at start
  • bwoodfieldbwoodfield Canada Join Date: 2016-03-08 Member: 214017Members
    Watching the video I couldn't help but start laughing.
  • Alex_INFERNOAlex_INFERNO Russia, Moscow Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214036Members
    bwoodfield wrote: »
    Watching the video I couldn't help but start laughing.

WHAT so funny? Realy SCAAARED STAIRS ... LifePod run away, Cyclop run away, me too run away!!! WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!.........
    :D:p