The Flashlight

RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
the flashlight should really be integrated into the player's helmet. I mean come on, we got that already in the present and this is supposed to be the future i mean, it should be like that. It could be integrated into player's gloves as well or the player's belt ..... integrated in the player's boxers idc, it just needs to be integrated somewhere in the suit :p

Comments

• ShuryCZShuryCZ Czech Republic Join Date: 2015-07-07 Member: 206047Members
    Maybe it could work same as compass and thermometer? You would have to put it into the slot meant for these smaller goodies.

I didn't really think about it, but you are right. There is this perfect 3D printer technology capable of creating practically anything, but you have to hold the light in your hand? :D
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    ShuryCZ wrote: »
    Maybe it could work same as compass and thermometer? You would have to put it into the slot meant for these smaller goodies.

I didn't really think about it, but you are right. There is this perfect 3D printer technology capable of creating practically anything, but you have to hold the light in your hand? :D

yeah it could very well be an upgrade to one of those side slots by the head on the character's equipment. i use the compass fairly non-stop but the thermometer isnt something i use constantly, i use it only when i wanna know it its hot enough to build a thermal plant. They could also make a diff. kind of glove that has a flashlight integrated in them, its not like we are flooded in various kind of gloves as of now :)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    ShuryCZ wrote: »

They haven't invented Duct Tape yet :D
  • RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    I have to agree the hand held flashlight is rather redundant when we could have a head mounted one.