Large Lockers

JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members
Anyone know where the fragments are for it?

Comments

• RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    i have not found them yet in ~4hrs of gameplay in my new game. id be curious to know also =D
  • JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members
    Rainstorm wrote: »
    i have not found them yet in ~4hrs of gameplay in my new game. id be curious to know also =D

I've looked in the Grand Reef, Shallow, Jellyshroon cave, Creepvine zone, the Floating Island (the big above water one) and the Sparce reef and still nothing.
  • RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    have you tried looking in the new large wreaks or the abandoned bases?
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members

So far as much as wrecks involved, i went to the one where you need to use the laser cutter to get to the Water filtration machine / Floodlight are, as well as the wreck in the Koosh Zone and havent found them there. Also as a side note, in the laser cutter wreck the water filtration fragment / floodlight fragment were not scanable somehow (intended or bug? no idea)
  • JacaraJacara Washington Join Date: 2015-06-11 Member: 205391Members
    Rainstorm wrote: »

So far as much as wrecks involved, i went to the one where you need to use the laser cutter to get to the Water filtration machine / Floodlight are, as well as the wreck in the Koosh Zone and havent found them there. Also as a side note, in the laser cutter wreck the water filtration fragment / floodlight fragment were not scanable somehow (intended or bug? no idea)

Maybe one of the others, I haven't had time to look yet.
  • RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    worst comes to worst you can always use the console commands
  • deseizdeseiz belgium Join Date: 2016-02-01 Member: 212437Members
    comes without blueprint
    Not sure how but i unlocked it just now,
    might be by picking up either magnetite or lithium, picked both of them at same time, went back to base, and could build them /shrug
    Not sure its because of this though.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    This should be fixed by tomorrow.
    The large lockers are now back in the building menu, the character knows the blueprint automatically.