Crafting Lubricant?

SilveressaSilveressa USA Join Date: 2015-03-18 Member: 202279Members
I recently came back to this game after several months of absence, and when trying to craft the vehice generator (to build a sea moth) and I noticed one of the required items was "Lubricant" however I can't find it in the list of items I can make in the fabricator, am I overlooking something?

Comments

• PsyBootPsyBoot Brazil Join Date: 2015-04-13 Member: 203391Members
    Its on the same "menu tabe" as Titanium, only show after u pick up some creepvine seed (yellow things on the creepvine).
  • SilveressaSilveressa USA Join Date: 2015-03-18 Member: 202279Members
    Thanks, much appreciated! :)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited January 2016
    Because survival/crafting games tend to be wikigames, might want to open up the wiki for those recipes/blueprints http://subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Subnautica_Wiki
  • SilveressaSilveressa USA Join Date: 2015-03-18 Member: 202279Members
    Much appreciated, the really should include a link to that somewhere in the games pause menu for those who don't know of it's existence.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Silveressa wrote: »
    Much appreciated, the really should include a link to that somewhere in the games pause menu for those who don't know of it's existence.

Yep, or wouldn't it be cool if we could link it up in the PDA, so we can browse it from ingame. For fullscreen users mostly, I tend to have my second monitor dedicated to the wiki. Or a series/movie

The thing is... For every blueprint mania game (all of em in this genre :tongue: ), the first thing I do after booting up the game is to see if they have a wiki. Makes it easier to get the materials for that shiny new thing you're building
  • PiscatorPiscator Belgium Join Date: 2016-01-15 Member: 211434Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    the first thing I do after booting up the game is to see if they have a wiki

Wow ! You're a truly wise gamer ! This is nearly a kind of professionnal behavior, in fact. My respect, Kouji_San ! :o

(I'll have to think about it too - hem! :s )