Seamoth Unbuildable [Experimental 27152]

ZergonuzZergonuz USA Join Date: 2015-04-08 Member: 203114Members
Started new game fresh. Found and scanned 5 different Seamoth fragments. Confirmed through PDA. Built mobile vehicle bay and got materials required in inventory. Got on top of constructor and the only option is to build Cyclops. I have triple checked everything, and nothing seems to help.

I have not repeated this yet; if someone can please confirm whether they can get this to happen.
lafP5hj.png
H018GxT.png

Comments

• ZergonuzZergonuz USA Join Date: 2015-04-08 Member: 203114Members
    Found another Seamoth fragment. It instantly scanned and said Seamoth unlocked. Checked, and I can now build. Weird bug that I scanned all 5 completely but yet it required me to scan 1 more to actually unlock.
  • LuitjensLuitjens Join Date: 2010-07-26 Member: 73034Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Zergonuz wrote: »
    Found another Seamoth fragment. It instantly scanned and said Seamoth unlocked. Checked, and I can now build. Weird bug that I scanned all 5 completely but yet it required me to scan 1 more to actually unlock.

Yea, its an edge-case issue where it is not exactly 100%, but more like 99.8342352354% some sort of rounding error that's why another one will unlock. The team knows about it.