Fauna harvestable

ed155ed155 tr Join Date: 2015-11-11 Member: 209171Members
Dead stalker or other big fauna should be harvestable for example a dead stalker can be provide 4-6 tooth and 5-8 stalker meat maybe 1-2 lubricant i think i smell stalker steak...

Comments

• LordDerpLordDerp Netherlands Join Date: 2015-09-10 Member: 207871Members
    Teeth you can already get from them, so why kill them?
    Lubricant? From what? They're not whales you know ;)
    And for Stalker meat, stalkers are meant as predators, not a source of food. For that, you have peepers, spadefish, hoopfish, etc. And with the farming update on the way, you're soon not going to need to go out anymore to gather food/water
  • ed155ed155 tr Join Date: 2015-11-11 Member: 209171Members
    edited November 2015
    LordDerp wrote: »
    Teeth you can already get from them, so why kill them?
    they are agressive as you know i think killing effords don't became waste at least 2 drops of teeth can be good...
    Lubricant? From what? They're not whales you know ;)
    yes i know they not whales but forget it lets ignore this part :)
    And for Stalker meat, stalkers are meant as predators, not a source of food.
    in alien world maybe some predators edible as i told i dont like wasted effords , one of my suggestions it like good idea for me... devs will decide this
  • LordDerpLordDerp Netherlands Join Date: 2015-09-10 Member: 207871Members
    Also, they aren't that aggressive. You can 'tame' them with peepers, and they will leave you alone then. Really don't see the point why the devs would need to go through the effort of making a lot more creatures edible, while we already have plenty of (smaller) food sources (and with more to come)
  • ed155ed155 tr Join Date: 2015-11-11 Member: 209171Members
    but after "taming" they start to follow me and i found stalkers in front of my door , sadly i cant find fish for everyone also taming not permanent after number became more threat became more...