Weird flora on the islands?

2»

Comments

• paradineparadine usa Join Date: 2015-09-18 Member: 208004Members
    Or you could mention the bee (all types) since when they sting an animal their stinger and all of their internal organs that have to do with the production of both the poison and the attack pharamone that alerts the rest of the bees nearby of the enemy are pulled out and left behind in the animal it stung. The stinger itself is shaped like a barbed hook. Once this happens the bee normal dies within a few hours.
  • ElavionElavion Poland Join Date: 2015-09-09 Member: 207844Members
    I feel like crash explosions are unrealistic. they should be very dangerous if you're not in a vehicle, but not very threatening for seamoth. My reasoning is that when something explodes underwater, the shards don't go very far, it's the shockwave that's dangerous- and since shockwave is essentially pressure, a deep-diving vehicle shouldn't be completely destroyed by one ever.

If the devs want something that's threatening the seamoth in the caves, here's an idea: A small fish that attaches onto the moth and starts eating through it with acid.
  • NaaliNaali U.S. Join Date: 2015-08-23 Member: 207397Members
    Elavion wrote: »
    My reasoning is that when something explodes underwater, the shards don't go very far,

That's an understatement, but yeah, water does a really good job of slowing anything that hits it down FAST. It'll even turn a .50BMG round, which has been shot accurately to 1.5 MILES (2.43KM) to a 3 foot piece of metal garbage. I agree that the crash is kinda unrealistic. I think the only saving grace is that it always seems to home in on you and explode right on top of you.
  • lorcogothlorcogoth belgium Join Date: 2015-09-14 Member: 207943Members
    @Elavion @Naali

it depends since the pressure difference that would hit you when the explosion hits you could damage your lungs and eardrums but you need a lot of pressure for that to happen, I don't think crash can produce that much but it is a solution.

a bit like explosion fishing explosion big explosion, big shock wave and then lot of death fish because of damage to the softer tissue