Does Subnautica need an ending?

2»

Comments

• ufully455ufully455 USA Join Date: 2015-08-23 Member: 207401Members
    I accidentally voted the wrong one, but your should be able to fix the aurora and take it off back to earth
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    Fix the Aurora? How? It's a burning wreck that is write-off. How n earth are you going to repair that? >.<
  • IvanKeskaIvanKeska US Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207202Members
    Needs an ending so it can say you've done something and also allows for things to expand thus make the game more open. Because that way it can be, you secured this part of the planet but now can go another with maybe more land biomes, greater depths, maybe one massive reef full of life, or an artic area where you have to break through ice to get air or breath using a sub or seabase.
    In either case this allows the devs to make the game bigger but also gives the players a sense of accomplishment for all their surviving.
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    Myrm wrote: »
    Fix the Aurora? How? It's a burning wreck that is write-off. How n earth are you going to repair that? >.<

We can almost instantly create airtight, pressure resistant buildings from 2 lumps of raw metal using a laser. A laser the size of a cell phone. A 1990's cellphone.

I think restoring partial functionality to a wrecked ship wouldn't be very difficult.
    Hell, the Aurora undoubtedly has some sort of automated self repair system that would do most of the work once you restore power to the generators.
  • zakhm123zakhm123 England Join Date: 2015-08-22 Member: 207386Members
    instead of an overall ending, the player's goal should be to colonize the planet (after all, that's why the aurora came in the first place) and possibly find out what caused the energy pulse that brought the aurora down