[BUG] Can't deploy Beacons. Side-Effect: Causes Inventory & Hotkeys (1-5) To Be Inaccessbile

DY357LXDY357LX Playing since day 1. Still can't Comm.England Join Date: 2002-10-27 Member: 1651Members, Constellation
edited March 2015 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
I'm not sure if there's any files I can upload to assist with this bug (save game file?) but I found (did not craft) a beacon.
Decided to deploy it in my new base near the Aurora (Radiation suit equiped) but the character was holding the beacon oddly and right-clicking wouldn't drop the beacon.
I tried to deploy the beacon inside my base, outside the base and on the surface.
I then tried to remove to beacon from my inventory but couldn't access said inventory.
I crafted a small storage cube and tried to dump it in there but couldn't access that either.

YouTube Video:

(Is it possible to edit my inventory outside of the game and remove the Beacon?)

I've closed the game to post this but will re-open it shortly and see if the bug persists.

Side note, are the Stalkers pushing ship debris around? Or is it spawning on-top of them?

Delete if old/known. Thanks <3

UPDATE Started up game after a 20 minute break and the Beacon was gone from my inventory (although not deployed out in the wild). Game continues to play/function as normal.