Is there no way to remove a 'placed' (unbuilt)structures?

VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Texas Join Date: 2015-01-11 Member: 200765Members
While trying to report a strange placement bug in the cyclops it 'placed' it when I clicked to show the picture and 'placed' the analyzer, now it is floating in the air at an angle, we need a way to remove things like this.

Comments

• AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    You know, you could have made.. one thread, with all your questions. O.o
    You almost have as much discussions posted, as comments. XD
  • VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Texas Join Date: 2015-01-11 Member: 200765Members
    edited February 2015
    Well I know it can seem like spam but they are valid threads, and I don't really like multi topic threads myself but I can see what you mean. Just trying to do my job as a tester is all. :p That and these are made as I run into them since I would probably forget about it if I just waited and kept playing.
  • SeldkamSeldkam Join Date: 2014-01-01 Member: 191213Members

I would think its more organized and people don't usually want to ready a wall if text of multiple issues in one post

My two cents, this is the only forum I've seen people request multiple topic threads on, and its just weird, considering this is a forum where people should communicate how they wish

IS it because of performance of the website ?? I have no idea, please explain

I like the multiple threads :P
    Well I'm glad I'm not alone on this, ty seldkam B-)
  • SeldkamSeldkam Join Date: 2014-01-01 Member: 191213Members
    not trying to take sides

Just curious as that happened to another user on this forum sometime back
  • Titan6Titan6 United States Join Date: 2015-02-06 Member: 201230Members
    I have no idea if there is or isn't but there definitely needs to be. I accidentally placed my reinforced hall right in front of the doorway. Ended up just making a new game and starting over.

Maybe use the little construction tool that we use to build them to de-construct them for half the material?
  • Nuki255Nuki255 US Join Date: 2015-01-06 Member: 200658Members
    How do you make the reinforced hull?
    You have to find the fragment first of course, then you just make 2 titanium, rutile and metal to make and viola, place it in your cyclops and you have a really strange looking thing taking up a lot of room somewhere in your sub.