Civiliazation?

SandorasSandoras Norway Join Date: 2015-01-09 Member: 200724Members
So when exploring with the nodamage cheat activated i thought what would happen if i approached the radioactive ship?

So i did exactly that and i was suprised of what i found.
There appeared to be some kind of broken down ancient structure. Ofcourse this could be a world generating bug but who knows? Oh i know! the devs!

So devs, tell me. did i just confirm an ancient "atlantis" in the future or what?

Comments

• ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    edited January 2015
    This jumping puzzle has been there for a while and was easily accessible before the radiation was added. Quite a mystery...
  • SandorasSandoras Norway Join Date: 2015-01-09 Member: 200724Members
    Comprox wrote: »
    This jumping puzzle has been there for a while and was easily accessible before the radiation was added. Quite a mystery...
    Oh well then. What's that flying away over there? oh yeah, my hype.
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    But who do you think would create such a jumping puzzle? Hmmm...
  • NairitNairit NJ, USA Join Date: 2014-11-10 Member: 199589Members
    Don't know about ancient... but the structure on the small island by the Aurora crash - loved the organic look and feel of it... controlled coral growths rather than something "constructed"