Babbler Bug is Back

RobotixRobotix Join Date: 2013-02-20 Member: 183222Members
The bug where you can't attack anything when you have Babblers on you is back. I just played multiple games where I had Babbler armor as both a Fade and a Skulk and couldn't attack anything. Other people were complaining about it as well.

Comments

• turtsmcgurtturtsmcgurt Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165456Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    They fixed it the first patch after Gorgeous, but it returned after the second. Doesn't seem like anyone cares, though.
  • rwsrws Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2013-01-05 Member: 177696Members
    Does this only occur with Fade and Skulk, or is it occurring with all alien life forms?
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    This occurs in balance test! I don't think it's an issue in the live build (I may  be wrong) applies to all life forms, can't hit enemies or structures
  • RobotixRobotix Join Date: 2013-02-20 Member: 183222Members
    ezekel said:
    This occurs in balance test! I don't think it's an issue in the live build (I may  be wrong) applies to all life forms, can't hit enemies or structures
    It's an issue in the live build as well.
  • current1ycurrent1y Join Date: 2003-12-08 Member: 24150Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    edited May 2013
    Yeah It's an issue in the live build. I've only seen it happen with fades and skulks though at the moment. I reported it. 
  • RobotixRobotix Join Date: 2013-02-20 Member: 183222Members
    current1y said:
    Yeah It's an issue in the live build. I've only seen it happen with fades and skulks though at the moment. I reported it. 
    It also happens with Lerks, but it doesn't affect Gorges (I don't know about Onos).