Not Very Many Servers Showing Up

SheepyxPSheepyxP Join Date: 2013-04-05 Member: 184652Members
Hello,
I have just bought NS2 because I found it fun to play on Steam's free weekend. During that weekend, there were lots of servers available with many players. Now, there are only 15 servers that show up, all empty except one where there is usually 1-2 players. Any help with finding the rest of the servers? I have turned windows firewall off completely, I have a third party software, which does not block NS2 connections.

Tere is a screenshot of what I get attached

Comments

• AgielAgiel Join Date: 2006-11-14 Member: 58605Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Subnautica Playtester
    It looks like a mod is somehow messing up your server list. Go into mods in the main menu and make sure everything is disabled. Then restart NS2 and try again.
  • AsranielAsraniel Join Date: 2002-06-03 Member: 724Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    You have set the server filter to 100%, only showing servers with perfect performance. That could be the problem.
  • AgielAgiel Join Date: 2006-11-14 Member: 58605Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Subnautica Playtester
    Ah right. Didn't notice that. There should still be more servers than that at 100% though...
  • current1ycurrent1y Join Date: 2003-12-08 Member: 24150Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Your screen also says "updating". I assume you left it search for longer then a few seconds right?
  • SheepyxPSheepyxP Join Date: 2013-04-05 Member: 184652Members
    I took all your suggestions and tried them, and they worked.. in a way. I disabled the mod and restarted the game, turned the filter down to 10%, and waited for about 10 minutes. I got 27 servers, but they were all empty :( with the exception of that one that usually has 1-2 people in it.

New screenshot:
  • SheepyxPSheepyxP Join Date: 2013-04-05 Member: 184652Members
    Any clue how to get servers with people?