gorgeous issuse

littleevilwolflittleevilwolf Join Date: 2013-01-17 Member: 180231Members, Reinforced - Shadow
i just updated i wen in to explore mode to look at stuff....... i cant move or look around help? i can join a team from f1 or f2 but i cant move or anything please help

Comments

• rwsrws Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2013-01-05 Member: 177696Members
    Are you able to play at all, or does this problem only happen while in explore mode?
  • littleevilwolflittleevilwolf Join Date: 2013-01-17 Member: 180231Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited March 2013
    only in explore mode i am able to move in servers. i went into explore mode first to fiddle with the new gorge abliltys before i get in game. [ the learn how to use] even if i joined the team in explore i could not move and no keyboard buttons worked. only [esc] and the f buttons
  • littleevilwolflittleevilwolf Join Date: 2013-01-17 Member: 180231Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    i just verified integrity of game cache said i had 1 file missing testing again i could not move or look around only could disconnect off explore mode
  • ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    Hi, is there anything in your log file/console (~)?

can you post that, as well as dxiag info to help us reproduce the error.
    edited March 2013
    i just spotted something odd o-o while i keep trying to use training mode i spots "build 238" its the upper left corner but gorgeous is build 240 or something 936f.jpg yellow circle added cause y not.

Video Proof that i do have gorgeous
    showed console for the devs. would love help and how to fix

• ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    Ahh, can you try it with mods disabled. Might be the issue with one of the mods you have installed you are running into.

also can you post the full log file after you try to do this? I am old crotchety man now and reading that text in the video hurts my eyes:)

To get to the file, press windows key + R, fill in "%appdata%\Natural Selection 2", hit enter.
    You can either copy paste it to the forums or post it into a website such as http://www.pastebin.com and post the link here on the forums.

sorry will not allow me to paste cause the site crashes, i think its too big or something :\ but disabling my mods fixed my issue thanks :D