life forms not having abilites even tho they are researched. (and evolved)

littleevilwolflittleevilwolf Join Date: 2013-01-17 Member: 180231Members, Reinforced - Shadow
to day alone. it has happened to me a lot:

1. lerk on docking had, 2 hives, and had carapace and celerity for upgrades. spores was research yet i could not use. other lerks could. (evolved before 2nd hive)
2. same as above same server same game ^( after 2nd hive)
3. gorge lived before 2nd hive, had adrenaline and carapace for upgrades, could not bilebomb even tho others could. on docking map too.

and there was a weirder one today also.

some of the upgrades would not work. i was gorge and i had adrenaline but it didn't work like i didn't have more energy but it said i had it on the evolve menu....

sorry i do not have any proof of any of this but i tried to list as much info to try and fix the problem..

Comments

• soccerguy243soccerguy243 Join Date: 2012-12-22 Member: 175920Members, WC 2013 - Supporter
    experienced similar
    I was a lerk
    spores was researched
    unable to select spores (i think it showed researched in my B menu but it wouldn't evolve)
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    It's known. A nasty bug that was caused by the last hot fix.
    Fixed for next patch.