Downloading Mods...........................

Who is Mike Jones?Who is Mike Jones? Join Date: 2011-10-29 Member: 130080Members
Downloading Mods..

This saying will haunt me for the rest of my life. What is it with this game and not allowing me to play at all. I am really just fed up at this point with it. I have tried everything to get this game to let me play but its obvious it just does not want that to happen. I have tried NS2 on both of my rigs and the same problem occurs. I even try to join servers that are filter modded and it still tried to download mods and freezes. This issue has been going on since I could remember and I have attempted every hotfix I have seen on these forums. Deleting folders, reinstalling, activating mods, restarting, and even builting a new computer. When I finally get time to play this game I WANT TO PLAY IT. I dont want to sit waiting to download mods to a server THAT DOESN'T HAVE ANY MODS! 99% of the time I spend with this game open is waiting for mods to download. I have not been able to enjoy this game in months. Every time I open it I stress myself out to a point that made me stop working on my map because I CANT PLAY IT. Tonight alone I have tried to join a server 3 different times to get trapped in the Downloading Mods death hold.

I have tried Xeon Processors, I have tried i7 processors, i have tried ATI graphics cards, I have tried Nvidia graphics cards, I have tried SSD.

Please for the love of god fix this.

Comments

• WhosatWhosat Singapore Join Date: 2006-11-03 Member: 58301Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Try going to Internet Options in control panel and lowering your security options to Medium. also go to the Connections tab and ensure Automatically detect proxy settings is on.

Worked for my friend!