Steam Workshop

SehzadeSehzade Join Date: 2010-12-29 Member: 76024Members
<div class="IPBDescription">steam workshop content item complete</div>Heyy,
I am always wondering: How can you tell WHICH content was downloaded?
it does not say which of my subscriptions was updated.

Greetings

Comments

• SehzadeSehzade Join Date: 2010-12-29 Member: 76024Members
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Checking for updates is not possible after it has been updated currently, it will only show as "NS2 Steam Workshop has been updated" or something along those lines in your Steam Library updated files list. I guess you could try a *.* search in your "%appdata%\Natural Selection 2\Workshop" folder and sort that by "Date Modified" and then trace that back to the files that were changed. However that is very cumbersome... I guess it would be a nice feature to have a "Last Modified" date in the game's mods menu...
  • VitdomVitdom Join Date: 2012-04-30 Member: 151345Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    The next time you launch NS2 after the content was downloaded, you can open the console(the key is in the options) and it will say what was updated.