Evolution Incentive

Badass_BenBadass_Ben Join Date: 2012-11-23 Member: 173017Members
Some people dont play a certain life form at all because they dont like it. That is fine and nothing wrong with it, but it would be nice to have something that rewards you for playing a class. My idea: skin unlocks. I dont mean just new skin textures, there is steam workshop for that. I mean actual alterations to the appearance of the creatures, like the aliens in the 360 AVP game. Like a gorge can unlock horns on its face or something. Purely aesthetic, but can differentiate from other aliens. It kinda gives aliens a mark of experience, ooh that gorge has spikes/horns, he must be good with a gorge etc. They would be unlocked through points obtained SOLELY in that class. SO if you wanted to unlock lerk tails or something, you had to use lerk a bit. It just gives something for players to want to obtain so they play different classes.

Comments

• OutlawDrOutlawDr Join Date: 2009-06-21 Member: 67887Members
    People want their hats UWE
  • EmooEmoo Ibasa Join Date: 2002-12-20 Member: 11198Members
    So someone who say doesn't like the Lerk play style would happily put up with it if only they could get a cool tail to show on their least favorite life form...

wat?

...and then other players will see these cool tails and assume the guys a good lerk when actually he hates it, isn't very good, and has just been grinding to get those tails...

again, wat?