Found Any Lamers?

Private_ColemanPrivate_Coleman PhD in Video Games Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7510Members
edited November 2002 in NS General Discussion
<div class="IPBDescription">I have...</div> Max- Dialup NS Lamer.
Location: Australia. Can be found mostly in Optusnet/OzForces servers
Lamer special abilities: Constant bitching about how he isn't commander in 2 player a side games and refuses to build. Suicide runs hive with lmg (he wont build armoury) and gets killed.
Insults: Basic, no-proof style.

'Y+U 5 YEAR OLD HAWHAW'
(when you tell him to do stuff in text)

'GOOD [NAME HERE]!'
(when you swap team to kick his **obscenity**)

These repeated.

Comments

• SnappleSSnappleS Join Date: 2002-11-17 Member: 9073Members
    Your question/suggestion/opinion is? Pointless post dude, nice way to attract attention.

We've already had enough about lamers on the forums.
  • Private_ColemanPrivate_Coleman PhD in Video Games Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7510Members
    my point IS the community of the world is filled with evil **obscenity**.
  • SnappleSSnappleS Join Date: 2002-11-17 Member: 9073Members
    everbody knows that. where have you been the last 5 years? stop bitching. get used to it. grow up.
  • ThatOneDudeThatOneDude Join Date: 2002-11-15 Member: 8846Members
    Well this was a waste...
  • Private_ColemanPrivate_Coleman PhD in Video Games Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7510Members
    edited November 2002
    yes, yes, everybody knows it, but there were none ten minutes ago for NS, they usually stick to cs. I never saw a lamer in this game since the start. (unless where you are there are many)
  • Shadowdragon1Shadowdragon1 Join Date: 2002-11-16 Member: 8919Members
    With the huge pings that come with Natural Selection it's even harder to tell if someone is using a hack to gain and advantage .
  • JA1numJA1num Join Date: 2002-11-06 Member: 7261Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--SnappleS+Nov 20 2002, 01:42 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (SnappleS @ Nov 20 2002, 01:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->everbody knows that. where have you been the last 5 years? stop bitching. get used to it. grow up.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    no,some lamers should really be disgraced worlwide, like example this dude who played with me in ns_tanith,we just finished our 2nd hive and we found that the marine's building an outpost ( 1 turret fact 4 turrets already) and i called in this dude -AaT- Undertow (he's the only fade in the team) to help us defend,and he said 'it's funny that u think that i even give a sh*t bout u guys ' <--these types of guy should be put in a world-wide uber llama list to prevent them from ruining the NS community