I bought NS2 for a gift but I cant regift it

Cubed123Cubed123 Join Date: 2012-06-15 Member: 153302Members
edited September 2012 in Technical Support
I decided that I wanted to give my friend NS2 deluxe edition on the NS2 official website. I went through the purchasing process and then I noticed that the Screen says "Steam will not provide extra giftable copies of games you already own. All keys are for your personal use only." I want to refund it and buy it on steam so I can give it to my friend. I also bought the game from the NS2 website a long time ago so I should have deluxe edition already.
Any ideas

Comments

• DarksterDarkster Join Date: 2010-02-17 Member: 70612Members, Reinforced - Gold
    Are you purchasing a 4 pack? I'm pretty sure that will not work (you can buy the 4pack as a gift and the recipient will get the other 3 copies). Otherwise buying the game as just a gift will automatically send the game to them or it will be in your inventory.
  • SPASMadnessSPASMadness Join Date: 2012-08-30 Member: 156958Members
    <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I also bought the game from the NS2 website a long time ago so I should have deluxe edition already.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Deluxe edition have been announced, not released. Just be patient. If you did buy the game before the 4th september, you will receive a normal edition to offer (this version won't have access to the beta though).