Siege Gun Bug?

colt45colt45 Join Date: 2002-11-06 Member: 7344Members
Last night i played as a gorg and put up the usual combination of 2 off chambers and 2 def chambers at the top of stairs. Anyways marines find it and put several siege guns in mess hall and guess what, they never killed it. Now i know that in normal circumstances they should have blown that away, so im wondering if it is a elevation bug. In another game i put off chambeers and def chambers in another room that was elevated from mess hall and same thing happened. As a marine on Hera, we built sieges just outside the Holo room and sieged off chambers that were on walkway above next to the 2 nodes and the siege guns did no damage. Hopefully this bug will be fixed by next patch.

Comments

• othellothell Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 4183Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    do a search next time. this has been addressed time and time again.
  • coilcoil Amateur pirate. Professional monkey. All pance. Join Date: 2002-04-12 Member: 424Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    You know, doing a <a href='http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?act=Search&f=1' target='_blank'>search</a> for "siege bug" would turn up about 10 topics by people who have already reported this bug and ALSO didn't do a search first.