Understanding kill:death ratios

14567810»

Comments

• ogzogz Join Date: 2002-11-24 Member: 9765Members
    What colour is the sky?

A: Its blue, during the day i notice that its blue
    B: Its black, during the night I notice that its black therefore you are wrong and i am right
    A: I am quite confident its blue, you must be wrong
    C: Its actually red, I notice when the sun was setting, therefore you are both wrong

etc etc
  • CorpseyCorpsey Join Date: 2011-07-02 Member: 107538Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1922475:date=Apr 6 2012, 09:00 AM:name=ogz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ogz @ Apr 6 2012, 09:00 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1922475"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->What colour is the sky?

B: Its black, during the night I notice that its black therefore you are wrong and i am right
    C: Its actually red, I notice when the sun was setting, therefore you are both wrong

etc etc<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Kills/Deaths is actually Kills/Deaths
  • internetexplorerinternetexplorer Join Date: 2011-10-13 Member: 127255Members
    edited April 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1922423:date=Apr 6 2012, 01:46 AM:name=World Construct)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (World Construct @ Apr 6 2012, 01:46 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1922423"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->For reference, these are your first two replies to people who posted in the thread. You took the time to personally reply to each of them in separate posts.

Your rationale is that other people's ideas are terrible, and you have to "shoo" them out of your thread. This is quite a disruptive, belligerent behaviour to display that is in stark contrast to the idea that you are posting a topic to invite discussion, and that is what I am trying to prove.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Did you read the posts I was responding to there? No, you didn't. That's why you're a bad person. Stop being bad in my thread.

You're taking almost everything I say in completely the wrong context and nobody's paying me to teach you reading comprehension so I'm just gonna keep calling you out while I watch the IPL stream. Cheers, dude!
  • World ConstructWorld Construct Join Date: 2012-03-29 Member: 149616Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1922475:date=Apr 6 2012, 09:00 AM:name=ogz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ogz @ Apr 6 2012, 09:00 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1922475"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->What colour is the sky?

etc etc<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I agree that this is a stupid argument! Why are we even having it?
  • MestaritonttuMestaritonttu Join Date: 2004-07-29 Member: 30229Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    <!--quoteo(post=1922585:date=Apr 6 2012, 09:27 PM:name=World Construct)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (World Construct @ Apr 6 2012, 09:27 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1922585"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I agree that this is a stupid argument! Why are we even having it?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    To save people from thinking a negative KDR means you're doing bad.

Oh, I know. The whole OP is loaded with safety catches like "you MAY not be performing effectively". But if you don't take this from the thread then what do you take? Nobody is saying KDR isn't important. That'd be silly. It's just no more important than all the other things. And all these things are connected in some way.

So why do we need a thread telling us how important the age old e-peen stroking stat KDR is? I know why. It's because someone was "crying".
  • internetexplorerinternetexplorer Join Date: 2011-10-13 Member: 127255Members
    edited April 2012
    [edited out because I don't feel like adding to the crappiness of this page]

<!--quoteo(post=1922295:date=Apr 5 2012, 05:52 PM:name=internetexplorer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (internetexplorer @ Apr 5 2012, 05:52 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1922295"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The entire reason I wrote this thread up and continue to post in it is that I want to help players. It's not a contest to see who can be the bigger stereotypical gamer nerd - it's about explaining to people why/how KDR is important, and how it can be one of the ways you improve your game.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=1922295:date=Apr 5 2012, 05:52 PM:name=internetexplorer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (internetexplorer @ Apr 5 2012, 05:52 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1922295"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The entire reason I wrote this thread up and continue to post in it is that I want to help players. It's not a contest to see who can be the bigger stereotypical gamer nerd - it's about explaining to people why/how KDR is important, and how it can be one of the ways you improve your game.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->