What frustrates you the most?
peregrinus Join Date: 2010-07-16 Member: 72445Members Posts: 2,432 Fully active user
- When the last hive is surrounded, all you can do is watch, wait for an egg to appear and hope it won't be sniped, and when you spawn you won't die in less than a second. Marines have beacon, why don't aliens have something like that?
- Being a big fat skulk not much more agile than marines in close combat, feels slow, and is easily spotted when hiding because the legs extend so far, but you can't tell that in 1st person view.
- Being 1 shot killed by a shotgun the split second I go around a corner, because they have the observatory.
- Railings. Getting stuck on them, having to jump over them, I just hate them!
- Finding a spot where I'm allowed to evolve. Why can't the eggs go on slopes?
- When the commander quits, or the team seems to have lost, and we start lose players so for the last 20 minutes there are twice as many rines as aliens. No marine is willing to even the teams so the entire match feels like a waste of time.
- When in walking mode, the game won't let me go from the ground on to a wall. A little thing. But an irritating one :P
- The alien structures don't feel powerful, and are rarely game changing like the phase gate or arcs are for marines. I just see them sit there looking all squishy.
- Weak support abilities of the lerk.
- All the powernode nonsense...there has to be a more fun way to manage room control.
- The voice sayings menu. I'd like a circular one like Left for Dead and Battlefield
- Not being able to tell precisely where the powered area starts and ends.
That's all. As you can tell I think the marines are much better developed and polished than the alien side