Build 155 bug reporting/feedback

13»

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Might as well add these here... I'll quote myself from Max's thread

<!--quoteo(post=1808285:date=Nov 22 2010, 12:11 AM:name=Kouji_San)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kouji_San @ Nov 22 2010, 12:11 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1808285"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Quite odd how the connection thingy works :P

I was on Feha's server and it worked fine, but he restarted and now I canae join T_T

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Ah well, oh btw... on something <strike>awesome</strike> graphics mode the flamer's flame sprites are blocky and solid sometimes on mah rig here...<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

And Feha mentioned he could use the armory when alien, it feels like NS1.03 all over again with aliens using PG's :P<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
  • WheeeeWheeee Join Date: 2003-02-18 Member: 13713Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1808284:date=Nov 21 2010, 08:10 PM:name=GohanZeta)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GohanZeta @ Nov 21 2010, 08:10 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1808284"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Got crushed by the CC while it was closing after i killed the Marine who attempted to become new Commander, have been Fade didn`t test it for Skulk( not sure if its a bug or more like a punishment for killing Commander in CC)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i think that's by design because aliens used to get stuck in the CC after it closed.
  • IeptBarakatIeptBarakat The most difficult name to speak ingame. Join Date: 2009-07-10 Member: 68107Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1808284:date=Nov 21 2010, 07:10 PM:name=GohanZeta)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GohanZeta @ Nov 21 2010, 07:10 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1808284"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Got crushed by the CC while it was closing after i killed the Marine who attempted to become new Commander, have been Fade didn`t test it for Skulk( not sure if its a bug or more like a punishment for killing Commander in CC)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It was an early addition to the game to have the command station kill a skulk that was inside when it closed.

It totally wasn't caused by me or the other skulks going for an easy victory by killing the commander and killing the command station aliens style.
  • PaiSandPaiSand Join Date: 2005-01-07 Member: 33487Members
    Thanks for making a thread about reporting bugs in the forum.
    This way UWE need to read over multiple places to know what is not working correctly, and not have all the reports on a single place well organized. Much appreciated.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited November 2010
    Thank you very much PaiSand for breaking my sarcasm meter! Also it seems I myself fell victim to this thread, I wanted to post in the <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=111510" target="_blank">other one</a>!!! GAH!