NS2 Alpha Patch #3 change log

124»

Comments

• RooKRooK Join Date: 2003-10-15 Member: 21694Members, Constellation
    Very cool.

I love being a part of an alpha. Seeing the game as raw ingredients come together to end up as a 50 dollar meal.

-BoB|BoB
  • wankalotwankalot Join Date: 2005-02-05 Member: 39872Members
    Well It takes me about two minutes to join, but then everything just locks up horribly. It takes 30+ seconds to even join a team. I don't blame you UWE, it's me, i'm cursed. Nothing ever works out for me, whether it be major or trivial things.

The universe hates me.

Excuse me while I kill myself.

Ahem... Sorry about that everyone. 2010 has just been very, very ###### for me! Keep up the good work UWE :).
  • ShockehShockeh If a packet drops on the web and nobody's near to see it... Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9336NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    <!--coloro:orange--><span style="color:orange"><!--/coloro-->Less of the zero-content posts please, I feel all stabby when I see pages of them...<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
  • yimmasabiyimmasabi Join Date: 2006-11-03 Member: 58318Members
    "Draw range circles for selected units"

That is the thing what I need when mapping, esp for the sieges.
  • GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff
    Cookies for all :D
    (disco)"Go mapper, go mapper go".... and impress us! :)
  • ViolenceViolence Join Date: 2004-10-10 Member: 32199Members
    I just tried out the alpha for the first time in weeks. I dunno what happened, but it's MUCH more playable now. I went from have trouble connecting to a server to being able to connect, but the game ran terribly, to where I'm at now. I'm able to connect, and run around smoothly. I hope more people are in the same spot and so I can find some servers with people on them.