I know you've been busy

echsechs Join Date: 2002-12-27 Member: 11568Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">But naturalselection2.com needs to be updated</div>With fresh information. I suddenly realised when posting about the game to friends in forums that naturalselection2.com had only bare bones information about the game, and they weren't too impressed by the information shown. Yep, I know it's only reached Alpha, and yep, it's still early in its life of development, but there is a BUY button on that website. So please update naturalselection2.com with new videos/pictures and a more finalized game overview so I can show your game off to my friends, gogogo. ;)

Cheers. :)

Comments

• GeneralBowserGeneralBowser Join Date: 2010-05-19 Member: 71801Members
    Just point them to this side, I'm sure the server issues will be more important for them to fix
  • GoblixGoblix Join Date: 2005-03-13 Member: 45173Members
    Yeah I think you'll just have to wait till it's out of alpha to get some proper info on the site.

Oh and General, you joined my game earlier but I was in the options menu when the round started and couldn't get out of it.. had to close the game down :\
  • InsaneInsane Anomaly Join Date: 2002-05-13 Member: 605Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    I did put some new shots and videos up recently.

Can you tell me what you feel is missing from the site, or what you think ought to be added?
  • DusseldorfDusseldorf Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71662Members
    Why exactly are there multiple different sites? Seems we'd be better to just have one compendium.