Two questions

TheGivingTreeTheGivingTree Join Date: 2003-01-09 Member: 12070Members
edited July 2010 in NS2 General Discussion
First congratulations and despite the problems (which is expected it IS alpha) it is still great to be able to play and test NS2 after so many years of waiting. I also think it's looking good, I like how it feels the same yet different, very nice touch.

But anyways I was wondering, I tried to assign reload, and weapons on my mouse wheel yet it seems that mouse wheel up and down are both.. mousez? And even if I assign a weapon onto it, all it does is switch through my inventory, so it's not really working well. So I was wondering will this be changing, I mean I would love to be able to assign reload mouse wheel up, pistol mouse wheel down, and wheel button (mbutton3 I guess?) to switch axe.

My second question is, will the sensitivity be adjusted at all to be more.. twitchy and smooth? i am not sure if it's just the lag maybe but even in a solo game that I created with no lag, it's not precisely responsive.

Now I know these are minor issues at this point compared to all the work that needs to be done but I suppose I'm mainly wondering if these are even on the to-do list at all. Thanks!

***EDIT***

Ah one more thing, the way he hold's his pistol is very.. odd looking, it's like he's holding it down by his stomach, I think it would look a lot better more up and to the right like the lmg..which is bad ass, like the shotgun.

Comments

• TheGivingTreeTheGivingTree Join Date: 2003-01-09 Member: 12070Members
    One time bump since it got buried.. really fast haha.
  • SyknikSyknik InversionNS2.com Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2064Members, Constellation, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    Yes, i'm almost positive that all that will be fixed in due time, those are all minor fixes that probobly wont take that much time to do, once everything else is working properly.

Now here's my two questions to you. Who is your father, and what does he do!??! </joke>
  • RulgrokRulgrok Join Date: 2007-04-04 Member: 60559Members
    edited July 2010
    1) open browser
    2) goto <a href="http://getsatisfaction.com/unknownworlds/topics/new" target="_blank">http://getsatisfaction.com/unknownworlds/topics/new</a>
    3) Choose either ask a question, share an idea, report a problem, give praise.
    4) profit

lockpls
  • TheGivingTreeTheGivingTree Join Date: 2003-01-09 Member: 12070Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1786622:date=Jul 27 2010, 02:26 PM:name=Frhoe)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frhoe @ Jul 27 2010, 02:26 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1786622"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yes, i'm almost positive that all that will be fixed in due time, those are all minor fixes that probobly wont take that much time to do, once everything else is working properly.

Now here's my two questions to you. Who is your father, and what does he do!??! </joke><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

lol.

Well that's the thing I don't need a response or anything just hoping they see it is all.

And Rulgrok I thought that site was used to post on the bugs we find?