Held Plz, Audio Error.

Think_Like_A_GunThink_Like_A_Gun Possibly the world's 1st TSA tattoo bearer Join Date: 2006-12-20 Member: 59158Members
Every time I shoot my gun in NS2 the audio just keeps looping and wont stop. I've updated all my drivers and just can't figure out what the problem is. Any help, or Ideas would be great. I need this to be working for the Beta. Thanks

Comments

• RhodriRhodri Join Date: 2003-06-21 Member: 17575Members
    That's an error with the engine test, don't worry about it the Alpha is released shortly :D
  • BRICEBRICE Join Date: 2010-07-16 Member: 72453Members
    it will surely be fixed in the alpha that comes out in 5~~~~+hoursish. I have the same problem as have many before you, there are many threads to search for solutions in.
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    You only have the engine test right now. Give it a try int he alpha later today and report any bugs by using the 'F1' in agme reporting feature.
This discussion has been closed.