SE's you are now tasked with multiplying yourselves

Renegade.Renegade. Join Date: 2003-01-15 Member: 12313Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">go make SE babies</div>Many have already expressed that the major ingredient holding them back from pre-order is the lack of feedback. With the alpha on the horizon, Special Edition-ers and those with access to the alpha may find themselves in a particularly challenging predicament. On the one hand, you want to enjoy the new found natural selection-y goodness you now finally have access to, but on the other you are now front-line reporters, charged with the task of information dissemination. The alpha has the opportunity to bring in even more SE orders, from those sitting on the edge, and those first hearing about it who now like the visual media they see accompanying the stories they hear.

So let's have it. Videos, testimonials, feedback, critiques, reviews. I doubt there will be any particular rules on disclosure, so give us as much information as possible on the game, we want to hear it. (Naturally, when it comes to outside of the forums, use discretion: if the alpha is not in a flattering state (which it very well may not be), perhaps hold off a few).

Comments

• OptikalOptikal Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13583Members, Constellation
    You probably aren't going to see anymore Special Edition'ers from our testimonies and feedback since Alpha access and black armor will not be given out after Alpha has begun. But, I'm definitely going to be posting a lot of screenshots and goodies :)
  • Dank McShwaggerDank McShwagger Join Date: 2009-06-10 Member: 67784Members
    i obviously wont be able to bring in more SE sales based on my feedback since the SE sales end when alpha begins but i can guarantee atleast 5 more reg edition sales based on my feedback (assuming this game dosnt turn out to be complete trash)
  • NecroNecro &lt;insert non-birthday-related title here&gt; Join Date: 2002-08-09 Member: 1118Members
    i can see many people buying se now that alpha is around the corner though.
  • Renegade.Renegade. Join Date: 2003-01-15 Member: 12313Members, Constellation
    Oh. I was under the impression that SE was going to be offered up to and including even sometime after beta release. No matter, if that's the case, it's even a better opportunity as you can take all the best you can find from the alpha and use it to promote regular sales on everything from youtube to usenet, slashdot to reddit.
  • IronFistIronFist Join Date: 2006-12-01 Member: 58805Members
    Here's an easy way to multiply: buy more SEs and resell the keys after the game is released (obviously, don't link them to a Steam account).
  • PopenatorPopenator Join Date: 2009-08-27 Member: 68617Members
    Or an easier way of doing things: <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/index.php?showtopic=110006" target="_blank">http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/in...howtopic=110006</a>

Make sure that gets noticed. Being on the front page of reddit is the best advertising you'll get.