Banner haunting

Renegade.Renegade. Join Date: 2003-01-15 Member: 12313Members, Constellation
edited January 2010 in NS2 General Discussion
<div class="IPBDescription">glowies of the website variety</div>Either my ICC profile is playing tricks on me or the UWE banner image has been updated to include some form of glowing artifact - what looks to be a broken LED on a door or a shattered mirror. Now I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but I think there's some safety in saying we may possibly be approaching some form of milestone here.

Here's hoping it's not just my monitor...

edit: <!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->False Alarm<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> - the cause was VLC producing artifacts on my screen. Insane please close/delete thread, thanks.
back to waiting...

Comments

• Renegade.Renegade. Join Date: 2003-01-15 Member: 12313Members, Constellation
    Although it's also entirely likely the wait is just getting to me, since the image is in fact a jpg and thus incapable of glowing:
    <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/templates/ns2/images/background.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.unknownworlds.com/templates/ns2.../background.jpg</a>
  • InsaneInsane Anomaly Join Date: 2002-05-13 Member: 605Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    I'm not sure what you mean. Could you do a screen grab and circle it?
  • Renegade.Renegade. Join Date: 2003-01-15 Member: 12313Members, Constellation
    After pasting a screen into paint and still seeing the shimmer I know now it's not the website.
    Turns out VLC was creating artifiacts across my windows. No doubt weird, but FALSE ALARM.

resume the wait...
  • pSyk0mAnpSyk0mAn Nerdish by Nature Germany Join Date: 2003-08-07 Member: 19166Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Community Developer
    GOOD THING WE GOT THIS COVERED

Important topic is important!