Why potatoes are better than flowers

ComproxComprox *chortle*CanadaMembers, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Posts: 6,616 admin
Need help finding it!
I ran across a short description a while ago talking about a gift of potatoes to your loved ones was better than flowers, but I can't seem to find it now and people are not believing me. My google skills don't seem to be working, so I am asking for your help. It talked something about how flowers die and potatoes grow, but that's all I remember.
NAPT

Comments

• moultanomoultano Creator of ns_shiva. Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts Join Date: 2002-12-14 Member: 10806Posts: 4,219 Advanced user
  • lolfighterlolfighter Snark, Dire Members Join Date: 2003-04-20 Member: 15693Posts: 9,005 Advanced user
    Thread over. Per unofficial forum rules, it is not acceptable to just let it sink to the bottom of the list like so much detritus, so commence derailing!

I'll start.
    Military cemeteries around the world are packed with brainwashed, dead soldiers who were convinced God was on their side.
    - George Carlin
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* CanadaMembers, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Posts: 6,616 admin
    QUOTE(moultano @ Dec 11 2007, 02:09 AM) »

Thank you kindly sir! smile-fix.gif
    NAPT
  • TestamentTestament Members Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 4037Posts: 2,924
    You scared the crap out of me, lolfighter. That took up my whole browser window at full volume.
  • locallyunscenelocallyunscene Feeder of Trolls Members, Constellation Join Date: 2002-12-25 Member: 11528Posts: 4,022 Fully active user
    QUOTE(Testament @ Dec 11 2007, 02:02 PM) »
    You scared the crap out of me, lolfighter. That took up my whole browser window at full volume.

Volume muted FTW. Seriously though, what's the deal with that link?
    QUOTE (Flayra @ Mar 28 2007, 09:21 PM) »
    It's not an easy balance to achieve, but we do want to make a game that will be both the best competitive game since Starcraft and also one that many people can enjoy casually without being in a clan or an experienced or knowledgeable NS player. That's the goal at least!

- NS in game name - tilde - My Steam Id Page - .
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Members Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Posts: 10,499
    If something is in the "shock" directory of a website I don't even bother clicking on it.
    QUOTE (MOOtant @ Sep 21 2012, 11:06 AM) »
    What is wrong with being a racist?

• lolfighterlolfighter Snark, Dire Members Join Date: 2003-04-20 Member: 15693Posts: 9,005 Advanced user
    Good point actually. The only "shocking" bit about it is if you have your loudspeakers set really loud though. Me, I am amused. Nuts to you if you're not.

Also, thread successfully derailed!
    Military cemeteries around the world are packed with brainwashed, dead soldiers who were convinced God was on their side.
    - George Carlin
  • KungFuDiscoMonkeyKungFuDiscoMonkey Creator of ns_altair 日本福岡県Members, NS1 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos Join Date: 2003-03-15 Member: 14555Posts: 2,589 Advanced user
    QUOTE(lolfighter @ Dec 11 2007, 05:12 PM) »
    Also, thread successfully derailed!

And locked.
    毎日勉強したら上手になるよ
This discussion has been closed.